Monday, February 23, 2009



Just like mandatory voluntarism for students eh?

Liberals I have a news flash. I'll type this slowly to help you understand....

If one faces repercussions for not doing something, it isn't voluntary any more. Donating my time to pick up trash on the side of the road? Voluntarism. Donating my time and/or money to feed the needy? Voluntary. Being told I have to hand over money to feed someone else or be fined, mandatory. Once you have to do it or face a consequence, it is mandatory. Take those above examples and tell me I will be fined for not doing them and it is now mandatory, just like taxes. Choice does not equal voluntary Harry.

It be real nice of these guys picked up a dictionary once in awhile. Really, I learned this stuff in like the first grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment